Airlines and the Destinations that fly into and out of St. Thomas
- Air Sunshine: Beef Island, San Juan, Vieques, Virgin Gorda
- Cape Air: St. Croix, San Juan
- Continental Airlines: Newark
- Delta Airlines: Atlanta, New York-JFK
- LIAT: Anguilla, Antigua, St. Kitts, St. Maarten
- JetBlue: The Beach is Within Reach.
- Seaborne Airlines: All over the Caribbean
- Caribbean Travel Journal: Document Your Travels Social Network & Blog
- Spirit Airlines: Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Country Airlines: Minneapolis/St. Paul [seasonal], San Juan [seasonal] – Beginning Jan. 31, Sun Country Airlines will add seasonal nonstop service between its Minneapolis/St. Paul base and the Caribbean destinations of San Juan, Puerto Rico, and St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. The carrier will fly one round-trip flight every Sunday through April 4.
- United Airlines: Chicago-O’Hare, San Juan, Washington-Dulles
- US Airways: Charlotte, New York-LaGuardia [seasonal], Philadelphia
- Villa Marbella Owner Gunnar Watson can take you to some of the most beautiful spots in the Caribbean on Blue Paradise Charters
- Johnny on the Hookie II will take you catching not just fishing.
- Jester Sailing Adventures: One of the longest running Sailboats in the Virgin Islands Recommended!
- High Hook Fishing Charter Directory: A High Hook Experience is always more exciting
- Rum Rover Yacht Charters is the best Catamaran for Day Sails and Romantic Sunset Dinner Cruises.
- Yachting Charter Caribbean: Caribbean Yacht Charter Directory Listings & Destinations
- Boat Charter Virgin Islands Directory: Ultimate All-in-One Boat Charter Rental Directory for Power & Sailboat Rental companies in the US Virgin Islands & British Virgin Islands
- Sailing with captain Max for day sails.
These are but a few of the wonderful restaurants in St. Thomas. I will keep adding more links once I have the opportunity to try them.
- Restaurant St Thomas Directory: Ultimate Restaurant & Bar Directory for St Thomas Virgin Islands
- Buddha Sushi
- Havana Blue at the Frenchman’s Bay Marriott
- Senor Pizza Restaurant – St Thomas
- Café Amici, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 714-7874
- Glady’s Café, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 774-6604
- Jen’s Island Café, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 777-4611
- Room With A View, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 774-2377
- Virgilio’s, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 776-4920
- Tickles, Crown Bay, (340) 776-1595
- Caribbean Saloon, Eastend, (340) 775-7060
- Coco Blue, Eastend, (340) 774-7253
- Pesce, Eastend, (340) 714-7874
- The Cellar, Eastend, (340) 714-7874
- XO Bistro, Eastend, (340) 779-2069
- Bella Blu, Frenchtown, (340) 774-4349
- Hook Line & Sinker, Frenchtown, (340) 776-9708
- Pie Whole, Frenchtown, (340) 642-5074
- Delly Deck, Havensight, (340) 776-9943
- Hooters, Havensight, (340) 693-9464
- Pizza Amore, Havensight, (340)774-2822
- Blue Orchid, Northside, (340) 774-4999
- The Grille, Northside, (340) 777-6250
- Hull Bay Hideaway, Northside, (340) 777-1898
- Caribbean Fish Market, Southside (340) 714-7874
- Havana Blue, Southside, (340) 715-2583
- Iggies, Southside, (340) 693-2600
- Lobster Grille, Southside, (340) 775-1800
- Sangrias, Southside, (340) 714-7874
- Sunset Grille, Southside, (340) 714-7874
- Racho Latino, Vitraco Park, (340) 774-8909
- Fat Turtle Yacht, Haven Grande, (340) 714-3566
- Grand Cru Yacht, Haven Grande, (340) 774-7263
St. Thomas Beaches:
In St. Thomas there are a number of beautiful beaches to choose from:
- Of course there is the world famous Magens Bay Beach. This beach has full amenities. Everything you could want or need for your beach experience.
- Linquist in Smith Bay is on one of my favorites. It is less crowded, but there are no amenities. You need to bring everything would need for the day with you. The road is now marked so it is much easier to find.
- Coki Beach – Coki is located adjacent to Coral World. This beach has a local flair and also has all amenities
St. John Beaches
- Trunk Bay is within the national park and has all of the amenities you would need for the day. There is an underwater snorkel trail that is very popular with new snorkelers and veteran ones too.
- Here is a link for some of the other wonderful beaches on St. John: http://www.stjohn-beachguide.com/
- OHM Wedding Planning & Service Directory: Fashion Magazine & Service Directory Worldwide
- Caribbean Duty Free Shopping: We have the best duty free stores in the Caribbean
- Shopping St Thomas Directory: Duty Free Shopping & Jewelry Directory
- Best Duty-Free Jewelry Shop, Award-Winning House of Rajah has been in business for 42 years
- Mahogany Run Golf Course: We have a beautiful Golf Course at Mahogany Run.
- St. John USVI Hiking Trails, Scrambles & Gut Walks: There are plenty of great hiking trails On St. John since 2/3 of the island is a national park.
- St Thomas Massage Spa, A Touch of Wellness is well known through the world as THE Caribbean Destination Spa
Other Information Sites
- U.S. Virgin Islands Tourism Site
- America’s Caribbean Paradise: U.S. Virgin Islands Guide
- Luxury Travel & Affluent Lifestyle Resource Directory
- The British Virgin Islands
- Brokerage Yachts New & Used Boats and Yachts For Sale Worldwide
- Cottages Online: Holiday Cottages Scotland
- Virgin Islands Business Directory
- Your Virgin Islands Vacation Starts Here
- St. Thomas + St. John This Week:A Virgin Islands Vacation Guide