Airlines and the Destinations that fly into and out of St. Thomas
- American Airlines
- Cape Air: St. Croix, San Juan
- Delta Airlines: Atlanta, New York-JFK
- JetBlue: The Beach is Within Reach.
- Seaborne Airlines: All over the Caribbean
- Spirit Airlines: Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Country Airlines: Minneapolis/St. Paul [seasonal], San Juan [seasonal] – Beginning Jan. 31, Sun Country Airlines will add seasonal nonstop service between its Minneapolis/St. Paul base and the Caribbean destinations of San Juan, Puerto Rico, and St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. The carrier will fly one round-trip flight every Sunday through April 4.
- United Airlines: Chicago-O’Hare, San Juan, Washington-Dulles
- Villa Marbella Owner Gunnar Watson can take you to some of the most beautiful spots in the Caribbean on Blue Paradise Charters
- Jester Sailing Adventures: One of the longest running Sailboats in the Virgin Islands Recommended!
- ZunZun Sailing Adventures is the Only Floating Spa & Massage Yacht in the Caribbean
- Sailing with captain Max for day sails.
These are but a few of the wonderful restaurants in St. Thomas. I will keep adding more links once I have the opportunity to try them.
- Restaurant St Thomas Directory: Ultimate Restaurant & Bar Directory for St Thomas Virgin Islands
- Buddha Sushi
- Café Amici, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 714-7874
- Glady’s Café, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 774-6604
- Jen’s Island Café, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 777-4611
- Virgilio’s, Charlotte Amalie, (340) 776-4920
- Tickles, Crown Bay, (340) 776-1595
- Caribbean Saloon, Eastend, (340) 775-7060
- Pesce, Eastend, (340) 714-7874
- XO Bistro, Eastend, (340) 779-2069
- Bella Blu, Frenchtown, (340) 774-4349
- Hook Line & Sinker, Frenchtown, (340) 776-9708
- Pie Whole, Frenchtown, (340) 642-5074
- Delly Deck, Havensight, (340) 776-9943
- Pizza Amore, Havensight, (340)774-2822
- Hull Bay Hideaway, Northside, (340) 777-1898
- Sunset Grille, Southside, (340) 714-7874
- Racho Latino, Vitraco Park, (340) 774-8909
St. Thomas Beaches:
In St. Thomas there are a number of beautiful beaches to choose from:
- Of course there is the world famous Magens Bay Beach. This beach has full amenities. Everything you could want or need for your beach experience.
- Linquist in Smith Bay is on one of my favorites. It is less crowded, but there are no amenities. You need to bring everything would need for the day with you. The road is now marked so it is much easier to find.
- Coki Beach – Coki is located adjacent to Coral World. This beach has a local flair and also has all amenities
St. John Beaches
- Here is a link for some of the other wonderful beaches on St. John: http://www.stjohn-beachguide.com/
- Caribbean Duty Free Shopping: We have the best duty free stores in the Caribbean
- Shopping St Thomas Directory: Duty Free Shopping & Jewelry Directory
- Best Duty-Free Jewelry Shop, Award-Winning House of Rajah has been in business for 42 years
- St. John USVI Hiking Trails, Scrambles & Gut Walks: There are plenty of great hiking trails On St. John since 2/3 of the island is a national park.
- Rashel – 340-998-8947