Airlines and the Destinations that fly into and out of St. Thomas
- Air Sunshine: Beef Island, San Juan, Vieques, Virgin Gorda
- American Airlines: Boston [seasonal], Miami, New York-JFK
- American Eagle: San Juan
- Cape Air: St. Croix, San Juan
- Continental Airlines: Newark
- Delta Airlines: Atlanta, New York-JFK
- LIAT: Anguilla, Antigua, St. Kitts, St. Maarten
- Seaborne Airlines: St. Croix, San Juan-Isla Grande
- Spirit Airlines: Fort Lauderdale
- Sun Country Airlines: Minneapolis/St. Paul [seasonal], San Juan [seasonal] - Beginning Jan. 31, Sun Country Airlines will add seasonal nonstop service between its Minneapolis/St. Paul base and the Caribbean destinations of San Juan, Puerto Rico, and St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. The carrier will fly one round-trip flight every Sunday through April 4.
- United Airlines: Chicago-O'Hare, San Juan, Washington-Dulles
- US Airways: Charlotte, New York-LaGuardia [seasonal], Philadelphia
- Vieques Air Link: Vieques
- Pocket Yachts - Best bang for the buck http://www.pocketyachtsvi.com/
- Nauti Nymph Powerboat Rentals: Feeling adventurous and want to rent your own boat go with Nauti Nymph
RestaurantsThese are but a few of the wonderful restaurants in St. Thomas. I will keep adding more links once I have the opportunity to try them.
- Petra's Schnitzel Haus: There is no web site for this great place so we will tell you how to get there when you are here.
- Buddha Sushi
- Havana Blue at the Frenchman's Bay Marriott
- The Shipwreck Tavern
- Mojo.s Rum & Surf Shack: Mojos is a sister of The Shipwreck it is an outside fun place with swings for seats.
St. Thomas Beaches:In St. Thomas there are a number of beautiful beaches to choose from:
- Of course there is the world famous Magens Bay Beach. This beach has full amenities. Everything you could want or need for your beach experience.
- Linquist in Smith Bay is on one of my favorites. It is less crowded, but there are no amenities. You need to bring everything would need for the day with you. The road is now marked so it is much easier to find.
- Coki Beach - Coki is located adjacent to Coral World. This beach has a local flair and also has all amenities
St. John Beaches
- Trunk Bay is within the national park and has all of the amenities you would need for the day. There is an underwater snorkel trail that is very popular with new snorkelers and veteran ones too.
- Here is a link for some of the other wonderful beaches on St. John: http://www.stjohnbeachguide.com/Beaches/beach_home.html
- Caribbean Duty Free Shopping: We have the best duty free stores in the Caribbean
- Mahogany Run Golf Course: We have a beautiful Golf Course at Mahogany Run.
- St. John USVI Hiking Trails, Scrambles & Gut Walks: There are plenty of great hiking trails On St. John since 2/3 of the island is a national park.